Monday, October 20, 2008

Tomorrow's menu

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to post tomorrow's Mardi Gras menu with great nostalgy as it is probably the last one since my good friend Nida is going to Turkey and since I am personnally returning to France in less than 10 days.
Hence tomorrow will be a perfect evening..to remember.

Moreover I am back from my trip to Napa Valley which was absolutely fantastic and tomorrow's dinner will be the perfect occasion to test a sweet white wine from Peju winery - a 2006 Carnival - whose name seems to have been created for our Mardi Gras.

So here is tomorrow's Mardi Gras Menu unveiled:

***Menu de notre dernier Mardi Gras***

Three red bell pepper tart with pine nuts and parmesans
Arugula salad with roasted walnuts
Lasagna..with a californian touch
Plateau de fromages de Napa
Tarte au citron de Menton
I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments: