Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spices and Curry!


Hey!

I am so happy because I just finished all my exams and that was stressful! I have three more months of school and then it will be all finished...after 6 years!

I had a little dinner party on thursday and I decided to pick a theme: spices! My friend Vincent had called me the night before and told me how he had made a great tajine with lemons. I decided to copy him and made a turkey curry with cashew nuts. It was my favorite recipe ever!

Before I put the recipes, I would like to share a great place with you: it's called Tang Frères and is an asian/chinese supermarket located in Chinatown in Paris, 10 min from the Rue Mouffetard where I live.  I went there hoping to find spices at a slighlty lower price than at the supermarket, and I found a huge selection and left the store with enough spices to open an indian restaurant!

It's really a great place : Tang Frères, Avenue de Choisy, Métro Porte de Choisy.

Enjoy!

No comments: